Being an entrepreneur is not the easiest job in the world! Is there a negative side of entrepreneurship? Yes, there is and you can read all about it here!
The idea of going into business and running a business all by yourself can be pretty appealing at first. It is especially appealing for the people who want to make the switch from working for someone else to working for themselves. However, sooner or later, you will start to get to know the world of entrepreneurship better. The entrepreneurial world is a pretty competitive place, which means that things can get pretty rough and serious for some people. You have to be prepared for the negative side of entrepreneurship and know how to overcome the problems on your way.
Entrepreneurship is not for you if one of these aspects is true for you:
- The career improvement means a greater-than-10% salary hike and a better job title
- Life settlement means having a beautiful wide, owning a house, and having two kids
- You know exactly how to make quick money by fooling people and you think the same strategies can be applied to your new business
- Business companies are a hot topic during your lunch break and sometimes during the weekend, but you don’t actually do something to turn them into a reality
- The financial value of the month is not more than one month of your total salary
You need to keep in mind that entrepreneurship is all about taking risks and doing the impossible. Entrepreneurship is about fighting brutal tactics where you have to take the risk and prove you are worth being here.
You are not ready to be an entrepreneur if you don’t try new things because statistics say that there is a 90% rate of failure, if you seek a professional help to move forward, if you are afraid of challenges, if you think you know everything and you don’t like to learn something new, and if your dream is to become Steve Jobs and not to build a name for yourself.
In order to be an entrepreneur, you have to be brave. You have to be mentally strong as maybe your potential investors may ditch you after promising certain budget or you co-founders may leave you mid-way. The dark side of entrepreneurship is that you have to be prepared for anything!
— DIAMOND-TEMPLATES (@TemplatePsd) 16 de junio de 2017